ON DUTY CITIZEN
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
I'm a strong advocate of recycling. My dad actually made sure that we would participate a couple years back and ever since I moved to New York I make sure I keep it up. I also just moved to Bed Stuy, Brooklyn and we have an amazing neighborhood garden with all locally grown vegetables and fruits. So that is something I look forward to visiting every week!
2) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
Raw Jamaican Castor Oil and Coconut Oil
3) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Oversized tee, black pants, trainers, and a scarf or just a comfortable jumpsuit.
4) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I'm a full time student studying Psychology on the Pre Medical track so that keeps me pretty busy. I also love volunteering whenever I can! (Olivia and I met volunteering with DEED! Check them out for easily accessible volunteer opportunities in the New York area!)
5) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
Further studying medicine and hopefully traveling the world!