ON DUTY CITIZEN
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
A few things I like to do to stay environmentally friendly would be of course recycling. I also gave up using plastic bottles, straws, bags a few months ago. I’ve purchased the grocery store totes that I take with me each time I go grocery shopping. I don’t absolutely don’t litter, and try not to waste anything. I encourage my friends and family to do the same!
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
I love reformation! They’re clothes are perfect for any woman wanting to feel beautiful and fearless! -I love Reformation because they made sustainable cool, stylish and sexy and really helped get rid of the "hippie" stigma attached to being environmentally friendly.
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
My top fav organic beauty product at the moment is KORA by Miranda Kerr! Her foaming face wash, face oil, and exfoliator are seriously to die for!
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Most likely on my day of I’m wearing, high-waisted blue jeans, a ripped white shirt and boots, I love the Rock n Roll vibe! -YES!!! Your ACDC outfit is my absolute fav;)
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I’m currently working on developing my own swimsuit line, Lauren Layne Swim! I started making my own clothing when I was 13 and have always wanted to do it as a career! After modeling so much swim over the years I finally found the motivation I need to put my design career in action! I couldn’t be more excited! -I cannot wait for it to come out!!! Congrats on taking your career to the next level and doing something so hands on. We've been fit in bathing suits for so many years so it's awesome to be able to take it to the next level and design yourself!