ON DUTY CITIZEN
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
I try to stay environmentally friendly as much as I can. I aim to use reusable water bottle as much as I can, bring my own shopping bags, while grocery shopping and obviously, I recycle!
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
I think clothing sustainability is extremely important nowadays, when fast fashion is everybody’s go to, mainly because of the price. I like Everlane, Patagonia, H&M Conscious, Reformation. Even though I do not own any EDUN pieces, I admire their business practice, sourcing and manufacturing their product in African countries and providing jobs there.
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
Comfort is essential to me, so on my day off I wear jean shorts, a plain T shirt and sneakers.
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I am currently studying fashion business management at FIT. I am a true geek who really enjoys studying. -You go girl! I always admire models who can do both school and work... It's so important to do schooling while or after modeling (even if it means I'm 40 and with kids) !
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
I will most likely stay in a fashion industry, but on a business side. I genuinely love fashion and see it as a very exciting form of art, which constantly changes. -We learn so much in this industry beyond modeling...I think it's great to use what we know and take our experiences as models into our future careers. GOOD LUCK!:)