ON DUTY CITIZEN
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
I’ve been vegetarian for years now, and I use public transportation. Two extremely important things we can all implement in our lives to live a little more sustainably! Less meat and more public transport:) Good on you!
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
I usually make my own clothes and I buy from local designers.
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
Karine Joncas, from Quebec. Soooooo good.
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I have my own lingerie line called Charlie Paille, I make the design, patterns, the fabrication (sewing), I do my one online website and all the packaging and finances. (I know Im crazy) I couldn't be more proud!! Charlie was one of the first models I met in New York and it's been an absolute joy watching you create your own successful business. I'm so proud!!
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
My own line.