ON DUTY CITIZEN
1) What are a few things you do to stay environmentally friendly?
Living in Los Angeles, I have become very aware of how to be environmentally friendly. I always take my own shopping bags to the grocery and instead of buying plastic water bottles I will use a bkr bottle. I am conscious of recycling and which bin to use. -I love LA for that reason. You become so conscious of your health and the environment. (On a side note, please come visit NYC soon... we miss you!)
2) Do you have any favorite sustainable or ethical clothing lines?
I do not own a lot of ethical clothing brands. I do, however, love Reformation.
3) What are some of your favorite organic beauty products?
I love Eminence skincare, Dr. Hauschka rose day cream, and RMS beauty.
4) On a day off, you’re heading to your favorite coffee shop. What are you wearing?
I'm most likely wearing workout clothes, layered with a cool jacket. -Sounds like a true off duty model;)
5) Tell me about something you’re doing simultaneously with modeling that motivates you. Another job? A project? Volunteering? A hobby?
I am currently experimenting with and creating recipes. I also love to build furniture and take photos.
6) In addition to modeling, what else may you be doing in your future, say 5 years from now?
It's hard to say, I feel so spoiled with modeling and having the schedule that I have now. I would love to own a coffee shop or a business.